[pm-h] Next Month's Meeting

Todd Rinaldo toddr at null.net
Sun Jun 21 06:48:20 PDT 2009

I'm for it. Certainly I have done some strange stuff to standardize my
own error handling. I'd love to see how others have tackled the
problem. I'll even volunteer to talk about my stab at streamlining
error handling via "Toss", which I should probably put out on CPAN
just so someone can laugh and point at me.