[pm-h] Next Month's Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sat Jun 20 19:59:10 PDT 2009

After a few conversations I've had recently, I'm wondering if people
would be interested in a talk on exception handling in Perl.

Used correctly, language supported exception handling can simplify some
kinds of code and increase its correctness.

Used badly, exceptions can complicate code and can reduce correctness.

In Perl, there is more than one way to do exceptions.

Any interest?
Cannot say. Saying I would know, do not know, so cannot say.
                                  -- Zathras - "The War without End"