[pm-h] June Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Jun 7 16:56:00 PDT 2009

This Tuesday, Todd Rinaldo will be presenting a preview of his YAPC
talk on "Catalyst, DBIC, and TT for World Domination".

If you are not going to YAPC this year, this would be a chance to see a
little of what you're missing.

As usual, we will meet at 1111 Fannin in the lobby between 6 and 6:20
and go to the meeting room from there. See
http://houston.pm.org/meetings.html for more details.

As a side note, who all are going to YAPC::NA this year?
Thanks to cPanel, I'll be there.

"I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated
rate."                             -- Ivanova, "Points of Departure"