[pm-h] Meeting notes are up

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Jul 19 15:44:33 PDT 2009

The notes and slides for the July presentation are up at
http://houston.pm.org/talks/2009talks/0907Talk/

I've also added a more complete summary of the Remote Meeting
experiment at http://houston.pm.org/remote_meetings.html. Anyone that
has more information or would like to add an opinion, let me know on
the list. I want the summary to be as complete and accurate as
possible.

If we decide to go further with this or if anyone else decides to do
it, they might find our insights useful.

The man who says he is willing to meet you halfway is usually a poor
judge of distance.                                 -- Laurence J. Peter