[pm-h] Virtual Meeting attempt

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 18:01:19 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Mike Flannigan<mikeflan at att.net> wrote:

> Mike Flannigan wrote:
>>
>> I wonder how many people can be added
>> to a regular duplex phone system conference
>> call?  AT&T conference calling is out since
>> it costs 10¢ per minute, per connection.
>>
>> I'll check on the limit on our phone system
>> at work.
>>

>> Mike
>
> I was told today that our work phones conference a
> maximum of 3 people only (including the caller). If
> we need more than that, we use an AT&T
> conferencing account.
>
> Mike

Unless you really need a local number,
http://www.freeconferencecall.com/ is free and fairly consistent.

With cell phones and some home phones including free long distance
nowadays, the non-local number may not be an impediment.

Raleigh.pm hasn't done a remote meetings (yet).  The company I work
for uses this service all the time.

Good luck!

>From Raleigh, NC,
--bradoaks