[pm-h] Houston.pm irc channel

Chris Blanc cblanc at dionysius.com
Thu Jul 9 10:10:30 PDT 2009

Hi Todd,

I am no IRC expert, but I became a big fan of this client:

http://www.irssi.org/

Not only is it text-based, so spares you from the indignity of a Macintosh-like
GUI, but it's also scriptable through Perl. Most Windows users will find it
annoyingly "old school" but based on reading your posts, I think you will find
it refreshing.

Chris