[pm-h] Meeting times

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Sun Jul 5 12:38:07 PDT 2009

G. Wade Johnson wrote:
> I have heard from a few people off-list that they might be more
> interested in coming to the meetings if they were on a different day or
> at a different time.
>
> In the interest of potentially increasing the number of attendees, I'd
> like to propose the following questions:
>
> 1. Which days of the week would be good for you to attend Houston.pm
> meetings?
>
> 2. What times of the day would you be willing to attend Houston.pm
> meetings?
>
> 3. Would you come to the meeting if we changed the time/date?
>
> 4. Would you come to the meeting if we changed the location? If so,
> where would you like to see the meetings?
>
> Feel free to respond to the list or to me personally. If we have some
> interest in moving the meeting, we can attempt to select something that
> fits the group better.
>
> G. Wade

Day and time is good for me.  Location is so-so
for me.

I'm probably going to be attending even fewer
meetings than usual since my work is moving
down to Texas City for the next few months
(or years).  Plus we are working 4 - 10's.

Normally Clear Lake of Pasadena area would be
better for me.

Mike Flannigan