[pm-h] January meeting is tomorrow

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Jan 12 17:15:07 PST 2009

Sorry I'm late on the reminder. I've been without 'net access for the
last few days.

Our next meeting is Tuesday, Jan 13 (tomorrow night) at 1111 Fannin,
downtown. As usual, we meet in the lobby and head to the meeting from
there.

This month we'll be having multiple presentations from multiple people
on the topic of programmer's editors. The current line-up is:

* Wade Johnson - Vim
* Todd Rinaldo - Eclipse/EPIC
* Robert Boone - Emacs
* Phil King - Emacs and Debugging

If you have some trick that really helps you with your editor, we may
have time for a few "lightning talk" style presentations (<5 min). If
you don't feel that you have enough for a whole presentation, the
lightning talk style might be worth a shot.

Further information about the location is available at the website:
http://houston.pm.org/meetings.html.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Windows lie.