[pm-h] January Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Jan 5 18:12:04 PST 2009

The first meeting of the new year is next Tuesday.

I will be leading a set of short presentations on different programmer
editors for Perl. The editor a programmer uses is often a very personal
choice. We will be working hard to make certain that no fights break
out.<grin/>

Anyone interested in doing a short presentation or demo of their editor
of choice should let me know, so that I can help to coordinate the time.

At the moment, we have the following editors/presenters lined up:

 * G. Wade Johnson - vim
 * Todd Rinaldo - Eclipse/EPIC
 * ?

We will again be meeting in the lobby at 1111 Fannin between 6pm and
6:15pm. We'll go up to the room from there. If you are interested in
coming and are worried about being left, contact myself or Todd Rinaldo
and we'll make certain not to leave you behind.

The information about the meeting location (including a map) are
available at http://houston.pm.org/meetings.html.

Hope to see you there.
Cannot say. Saying I would know, do not know, so cannot say.
                                  -- Zathras - "The War without End"