[pm-h] Programmer Editors (was 'January Meeting')

Robert Boone robo4288 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 17:17:58 PST 2009

	I think you are making the assumption that we have never used IDE's.
I used to be a borland language
junkie. I used Turbo Pascal, Turbo C++ and Borland C++ and their
respective IDE's. It's not that I don't
like some of the features of an IDE, but I prefer to setup my
environment differently than most IDE's. I've
been toying with Devel::PerlySense for a few weeks. It has lots of
features that an IDE would have with out
giving up the freedom to change the functionality as the situation
changes or just as I learn more about
programming.

	Who knows, one day someone may write an IDE that works for me. But so
far that hasn't happened.

:)

Robert