[pm-h] April Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Apr 12 20:48:11 PDT 2009

Since I haven't been able to work out a good alternate location in the
past couple of days, it looks like we'll have a social meeting this
month.

Unless someone has a better idea, I recommend we meet at the
Fuddrucker's on 59 near Weslayan. The address is 3929 SW freeway.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=3929+Southwest+Fwy,+Houston,+TX

We've had people comment that they would meet if we could get together
sooner. So, I plan to be there around 5:30pm. Feel free to come when
you like. We'll probably close the meeting down between 8 and 9, but
feel free to come for less time if you want.

I'll try to have a sign or something up so you can find me.

See you there.
You should never hand someone a gun unless you're sure where they'll
point it.                -- Jeffrey Sinclair in "By Any Means Necessary"