[pm-h] April Meeting...

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Apr 9 16:39:51 PDT 2009

So far, I haven't had much luck drumming up an alternate location for
the meeting next Tuesday. I'm considering suggesting we turn it into a
social meeting instead.

Our previous social meeting spot, Bennigan's has closed, so we need an
alternate for that as well.

The general location of the Bennigan's seemed to work well for many
people, so what about one of the restaurants along 59 in that area.
Possibilities include Fuddrucker's, Chili's, or really anything in that
strip along the freeway.

Sing out if you would be interested in a social meeting next week, even
if you would like a different location. We have a few days to settle on
a location still.

"Mister Garibaldi, there're days I'm very glad I don't have to think
like you do."                   -- Ivanova, "And the Sky Full of Stars"