[pm-h] Help building Shortcut; Need make.exe for PC

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 14:43:53 PDT 2008

Strawberry Perl - http://strawberryperl.com/

I'm not sure of a good place to download Nmake.exe, but it's a Microsoft
application (comes with Visual Studio, I believe)

Jeremy

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Haufler, Wayne A <
Wayne.A.Haufler at boeing.com> wrote:

> nmake, From where?  CPAN?
> I've only recently encountered a mention of Strawberry Perl.
> Can you point me to it?
>
> Thanks,

Jeremy Fluhmann
Server/Network Administrator
Winters ISD
http://claimid.com/jfluhmann
Futuristic - Analytical - Ideation - Relator - Learner