[pm-h] September Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Sep 2 19:56:35 PDT 2008

The next Houston.pm meeting is a week from tonight (September 9) at
our normal location (1111 Fannin). The directions and information are
available at http://houston.pm.org/meetings.html

We've been meeting in the lobby sometime between 6pm and 6:20pm, and
going to the conference room when everyone arrives. To help streamline
the process, we're asking people who are planning to go to send email
to myself, Todd Rinaldo (toddr at null.net) or the list to let us know
when to expect you. That way we don't leave anyone behind.

Over the last few months, we've been having a sort of combination
"hacking session" and "open discussion" on any topics that relate to
Perl. We've been trying to get started helping with the Perl 6/Rakudo
testing effort and discussing everything from security protocols to
object oriented programming fundamentals.

Come join us for the discussions and hacking, you never know what
you'll learn...or teach.

See you there,
The user's going to pick dancing pigs over security every time.
                                                   -- Bruce Schneier