[pm-h] Meeting notes are online

Will Willis will.willis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 20:51:08 PDT 2008

I copied that off the website without a good proof reading. We don't
actually meet in the basement. (someone get me access and I'll fix that) We
meet in the lobby of 1111 Fannin, then once everyone arrives, we head up to
the 7th floor together for the meeting.
However, during the 'holiday' months we've been known to have less formal
(not that we're ever formal) social meetings where we usually meet at a
restaurant.
Look forward to seeing you there.

-Will