[pm-h] attending yapc

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu May 29 17:22:55 PDT 2008

On Thu, 29 May 2008 09:40:35 -0500
"Will Willis" <will.willis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, I won't be going this year. I was planning on it, and
> anxiously looking forward to it, but will not be able to make it now.
>
> Maybe next year. Have enough fun for all of us!!

I have to agree with Will on this one. Earlier in the year I had
planned to go, but the closer the time came the more things piled up
that got in the way.

Maybe things won't be as hectic next year.

"I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated
rate."                             -- Ivanova, "Points of Departure"