[pm-h] Meeting tomorrow

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon May 12 05:27:49 PDT 2008

It looks like Will's emacs talk will be next month, so we are back to
having no topic for tomorrow.

If no one has any ideas, I suggest we open it up to questions like last
time. If you have a question on a particular Perl (or programming)
topic, feel free to bring it to the meeting and we'll put the groups
knowledge into helping you solve it.

As always, the directions to the location are on the houston.pm.org
website under meetings.

We normally meet between 6pm and 6:20pm in the lobby and go from there
to the meeting room.

Hope to see you there.
They made a very satisfying thump when they hit the floor.
                            -- G'Kar - "A Late Delivery from Avalon"