[pm-h] question - unsubscribe

yingying.lin at jpmorgan.com yingying.lin at jpmorgan.com
Thu May 8 07:19:12 PDT 2008

Will,

I tried to un-subscribe from the Perl  group twice using the link at the
buttom of the mail but it did not work.  Can you help?

Regards,
Yingying

(713) 750 3906
1111 Fannin, Houston TX 77002  Desk #8218
TCP_DAC RECON Quality and Testing

             "Will Willis"
             <will.willis at gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "Houston.pm located in Houston,
             houston-bounces+y         TX." <houston at pm.org>
             ingying.lin=jpmor                                          cc
             gan.com at pm.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [pm-h] turn off perl mode in
             05/07/2008 07:18          emacs
             PM

             Please respond to
                "Houston.pm
                located in
               Houston, TX."
             <houston at pm.org>

If you cant find a .emacs (or .xemacs, if that's the case) then create
it in your home directory. Then add this line:

(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.pl\\'" . latex-mode))

and files (and new buffers) opened with a .pl extension will open in
latex-mode.

-Will

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Russell L. Harris <rlharris at oplink.net>
wrote:
> * Will Willis <will.willis at gmail.com> [080507 13:21]:
>
> > Chances are, your .emacs file has cperl-mode associated with *.p[l|m]
>  > files on start. Look in that file, see what it's doing, e.g.:
>  >
>  >    (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.pl\\'" . cperl-mode))
>  >    (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.pm\\'" . cperl-mode))
>  >
>  > then just change cperl-mode to whatever mode you want.
>
>  I used "find" to search for .emacs* and for .xemacs* ; the only
>  configuration files which I found were in my home directory, and
>  neither contained references to perl.
>
>  I am running Debian GNU/Linux on an i386 machine.
>

>  RLH

Generally, this communication is for informational purposes only
and it is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase
or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation
of any transaction. In the event you are receiving the offering
materials attached below related to your interest in hedge funds or
private equity, this communication may be intended as an offer or
solicitation for the purchase or sale of such fund(s).  All market
prices, data and other information are not warranted as to
completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice.
Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect
those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.
disclosures relating to UK legal entities.