[pm-h] May meeting

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Thu May 1 16:41:33 PDT 2008

Kristofer Hoch wrote:
> I've done exactly what you're trying to do.  Try this ...
>

> $sheet->set_column('A:A', '24');
>

> I don't know if putting it in the string will help you, but its the
> only way I can get rows to a certain hieght.

Thanks for the advice, but it didn't work for me.  I tried almost
every combination of " " and ' '  around the A:A and the 24 but still
no good.  Then, on a lark I added width to the command:
$sheet->set_columnwidth('A:A', 24);
Still didn't work, but no error - it just ignore it.

Same with $sheet->set_columngobblygook('A:A', 24);
Runs and ignores it.  Very peculiar.

I'd like to see somebody else present this Excel writing
one of these months.

Mike