[pm-h] blosxom (perl) and apache2

Russell L. Harris rlharris at oplink.net
Sun Mar 30 06:18:45 PDT 2008

* Mike Flannigan <mikeflan at att.net> [080330 07:35]:

> Russell L. Harris wrote:
> > I plan to revert from WordPress to Blosxom (which is written in Perl)
> > for my blog, but I have not figured out how to get Apache2 to display
> > Blosxom articles.
>
> I had never heard of it until now.
> This unofficial site appears to be fairly active:
> http://blosxom.ookee.com/blog/

Thanks.  I stand corrected.  But it appears that much of the interest
in bloxsom has been diverted to pyblosxom, which began as a clone of
blosxom, but written in python.  Neither appears to have a large user
base.

After hours of fruitless searching with Google and Yahoo, I'm about
willing to go with whichever one I get working first.

RLH