[pm-h] blosxom (perl) and apache2

Russell L. Harris rlharris at oplink.net
Sun Mar 30 00:54:03 PDT 2008

I plan to revert from WordPress to Blosxom (which is written in Perl)
for my blog, but I have not figured out how to get Apache2 to display
Blosxom articles.

Five years ago, I had everything working, but that may have been prior
to the introduction of Apache2.  Today it is difficult to find anyone
running Blosxom, and there appears to be no activity on the Blosxom
mail list and web site.

Ultimately I wish to run Blosxom on the web server of the ISP which
hosts my web site, but to get things running (and to convert my
existing WordPress postings to Blosxom), I have installed Blosxom and
Apache2 on my desktop machine -- an i386 running Debian "testing".

Would anyone here be willing to look over the configuration files?

RLH