[pm-h] Houston Digest, Vol 40, Issue 2

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Mar 6 18:12:09 PST 2008

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:49:34 -0800 (PST)
Todd Wiersema <wiersema_t at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to visit and meet some other folks that use
> perl. (No pun intended.)

Hi Todd. Welcome to Houston.pm. Our next meeting is in next Tuesday.
We're currently in discussions trying to decide whether to have a
technical meeting this month or a social meeting.

> > Wow! The last month has just flown by. I just
> > realized that our next
> > meeting is a week from tomorrow.
> >
> > Does anyone have a topic they would like to talk
> > about?
>
> Anyone in the group gotten far with perlTK?

Personally, I'm no expert with Perl Tk, but I have used it years ago.
Back in 2004, we had a talk on Perl Tk
(http://houston.pm.org/talks/2004talks/0409Talk/index.htm). Hopefully,
it can provide a little help.

I'm sure if there's anyone with more experience, they'll jump in before
too long.

> Had much luck with perl compilers?

I can't say much about this subject. But, someone else might...anyone?

To vacillate or not to vacillate, that is the question ... or is it?