[pm-h] August meeting topics

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Jul 29 20:41:35 PDT 2008

The date for the August meeting is approaching and we need to settle on
a topic. Some ideas that we could explore

1. Discuss progress on the rakudo/Perl 6 testing project that we
started last meeting.

2. Introduction to Parsing.

3. New modules or projects people are working on.

Anyone have opinions, suggestions, requests?

Do we want to consider a social meeting? We haven't had one of those in
a while.

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg.      -- Bjarne Stroustrup