[pm-h] Fw: UG News--Going to OSCON?

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Jul 16 17:01:54 PDT 2008

Message from our user group contact at O'Reilly.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:29:27 -0700
From: "Marsee Henon" <marsee at oreilly.com>
To: gwadej at anomaly.org
Subject: UG News--Going to OSCON?

Can you pass this note along to your members who are going to OSCON?

Got any old O'Reilly shirts at home? If so, bring them to OSCON! Be one
of the first 50 people to come by the O'Reilly booth (#313) wearing one
of our t-shirts to win cool prizes and be included in our t-shirt photo
collage. The grand prize goes to the person who has more O'Reilly shirts
than everyone else, so bring 'em all!

Follow the O'Reilly booth on Twitter during the conference:
http://twitter.com/oreillyatoscon for your chance to win prizes during
the show.

You can also follow http://twitter.com/oscon for ongoing conference
updates throughout the show.

Thanks for your help,

Marsee

O'Reilly
1005 Gravenstein Highway North
Sebastopol, CA   95472
http://ug.oreilly.com/

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how
smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
                                                  -- Richard Feynman