[pm-h] Next Week's Meeting

Todd Rinaldo toddr at null.net
Sun Jul 6 08:37:00 PDT 2008

Tuesday, I'll be helping everyone get their hands on parrot/perl6. To
speed things along, you should have SVN (see links below) installed.
The binaries are off the main page. If you have windows, you can
optionally also install Tortoise. Please let me know if you need any
assistance on any of this by emailing to the list.

Looking forward to it.
Todd

SVN: http://subversion.tigris.org/
Tortoise: http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads