[pm-h] Houston.pm website updated

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Jan 29 20:29:08 PST 2008

I know I've been doing a lousy job of keeping the group website
(http://huoston.pm.org/) up-to-date. Things have been a bit hectic
lately.

I finally got the time to sit down and update the site for the last
three talks and add the information for the new Net::Jabber::Bot
project.

While I was at it, I updated our external links to include Perl Buzz.
This is a great site for keeping up with what is happening in the Perl
world.

Hopefully, I'll be able to keep the site updated a bit more frequently
in the future.

If there's no solution, there's no problem.         -- Rick Hoselton