[pm-h] January Meeting (shut up and code)

Matt Sisk sisk at mojotoad.com
Tue Jan 8 21:47:29 PST 2008

> We have setup a google code project to track our progress. It was a quick
> setup, considering we all had google accounts. If anyone has any interest,
> please let us know and we'll set you up.

I've been out of the loop lately insofar as Google Code is concerned, so
I was somewhat interested to see the services the site was offering.

Any thoughts on its utility as opposed to sourceforge? (and outside of
code revision systems, freshmeat)

Cheers,
Matt (living in Pittsburgh now, but still lurking with you guys)