[pm-h] January meeting proposal

Robert Boone robo4288 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 07:56:37 PST 2008

Yeah, I noticed that Net::Jabber seems like abandon ware.
I was looking and there seems to be a few more Jabber modules on CPAN
that are more up to date:

Jabber::Lite - 13 Feb 2007 - one star
Jabber::SimpleSend - 18 Aug 2006
POE::Component::Jabber - 20 Aug 2007

I think there is a process you have to go through before you can take
over maintainership of a module, but I'm not sure what that is.