[pm-h] January meeting proposal

Todd Rinaldo toddr at null.net
Fri Jan 4 07:45:34 PST 2008

Sorry this email is so late. I sent it a month ago but just found it buried
in my work inbox as bounced. Turns out I can send from work to pm.org?

----
Robert,

I emailed the author for Net::Jabber 2 months ago with no response. Do you
think we'd be taking on too much to get him declared dead and hijack the
module? If we did so, this would definitely simplify life for testing
strategy.