[pm-h] January Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Dec 30 20:24:46 PST 2008

In two weeks, we will be having the January Houston.pm meeting.

I have been considering doing a presentation on one of two topics:

 * RRDtool
   For a project at work I have recently had to dig into this tool
   quite seriously. Some of the lessons I have learned might save you
   some trouble later.

 * Vim configuration for Perl users
   Back in June of 2008, Will Willis showed how Emacs could be a useful
   editor for Perl programmers. This would provide some equivalent
   information for users of vim.

Does anyone have any interest in either of these topics?

$HOME is where your dotfiles are.                       -- Gym Quirk