[pm-h] August Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Aug 11 17:19:10 PDT 2008

The August meeting is upon us.

We'll meet at 1111 Fannin as usual at 6pm. See the meeting page at
http://houston.pm.org/meetings.html for a map and directions.

As usual, we'll be in the lobby until around 6:20 and then go up to the
meeting room. Parking on the street is free after 6pm.

This month we will be continuing the work/discussion on the Perl 6 test
suite.

Hope to see you there.
There are trivial truths and there are great Truths. The opposite of a
trival truth is obviously false. The opposite of a great Truth is also
true.                                                  -- Neils Bohr