[pm-h] populate an array from data in a text file

Russell L. Harris rlharris at oplink.net
Sun Apr 20 22:27:14 PDT 2008

* Robert Boone <robo4288 at gmail.com> [080420 22:14]:
> I think you maybe a little confused. here-documents are just a
> convenient way to print or assign multiple lines of text.

Thanks, Robert.  I am more than a little confused.  Most of yesterday and
today I've been reading "Programming Perl" and "Perl Cookbook", and
now I am trying to see how all the pieces fit together.

Even if a here-document is not applicable to this project, I am
curious as to how it is used and for what it is useful.

RLH