[pm-h] April Meeting: Program help

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Apr 7 16:02:44 PDT 2008

April's meeting is tomorrow at our normal location 1111 Fannin St. (See
http://houston.pm.org/meetings.html for the map.)

As discussed on the list, we will be trying an open help session again.
If you have a programming or design problem you would like help with,
the other members are offering to help.

If you have a design or program that you think is pretty good, but
would like another pair of eyes (or more) to look it over for comment,
bring that too.

If you are willing to look at other people's code and help critique the
design or help fix problems, join the party.

As usual, we will meet in the lobby at 1111 Fannin St. between 6pm and
6:20pm. Then, we'll head off to the conference room. Parking on the
streets is free after 6pm.

Hope to see you there.