[pm-h] April Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Apr 4 06:25:05 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 15:05:19 -0500
"Robert Boone" <robo4288 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I could do one on POE but I don't know how finished it will be by
> tuesday.

Another idea we've talked about is a session helping with Perl
programming problems.

If enough people are interested and would like to bring some Perl they
are having problems with, we could unleash the experience of the group
on your problem.

Of course, you could also use the mailing list for that.

Who would be interested in a session like this? (For this meeting or
another one)

If you like laws and sausages, you should never watch either one being
made.                                           -- Otto von Bismarck