[pm-h] September Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Sep 4 05:02:37 PDT 2007

September's meeting is a week from today. Since we had such a low
turnout for the social meeting last month, I guess another technical
meeting is in order.

If no one else has a topic they would like to present for this month, I
was thinking of a presentation on code references and closures as
preparation for an eventual talk about "Higher Order Perl".

Any other suggestions?

The competent programmer is fully aware of the limited size of his own
skull. He therefore approaches his task with full humility, and avoids
clever tricks like the plague.                    -- Edsger Dijkstra