[pm-h] PERL Training

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:34:18 PDT 2007

On 3/22/07, Joey Kelly <joey at joeykelly.net> wrote:

> On Thursday 22 March 2007 18:16, Berestecki, Dennis wrote:
> > > Hello Houston Mongers!
> > >
> > > I am a PERL hacker wannabe and I am looking for some recommendations
> for
> > > beginner (and then advanced) training classes. The classes don't HAVE
> > > be in Houston, but it would help.
>
> You're in luck. There is a Perl conference in Houston during the last week
> of
> June, and after the conference there will be 2 days of intense
> classroom-style training available.

Absolutely!  :-)  99% probability that the prices for the classes will be
the same as last year, $200.  Also, Dennis, the conference itself runs $85
for the early bird price, or $100 thereafter.  Registration will be opening
as soon as the final payment integration piece is added.  One of the
registration choices includes a training class option.

Jeremy