[pm-h] PERL Training

Joey Kelly joey at joeykelly.net
Thu Mar 22 16:26:31 PDT 2007

On Thursday 22 March 2007 18:16, Berestecki, Dennis wrote:
> > Hello Houston Mongers!
> >
> > I am a PERL hacker wannabe and I am looking for some recommendations for
> > beginner (and then advanced) training classes. The classes don't HAVE to
> > be in Houston, but it would help.

You're in luck. There is a Perl conference in Houston during the last week of
June, and after the conference there will be 2 days of intense
classroom-style training available.

http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/

Hope this helps.

--Joey

--
Joey Kelly
http://joeykelly.net

How many spyware pop-ups did you get on your Windows computer today?