[pm-h] PERL Training

Berestecki, Dennis Dennis.Berestecki at USOncology.com
Thu Mar 22 16:16:24 PDT 2007

> Hello Houston Mongers!
>
> I am a PERL hacker wannabe and I am looking for some recommendations for beginner (and then advanced) training classes. The classes don't HAVE to be in Houston, but it would help. My company will probably be willing to foot the bill, but they are more likely to do so if it is not TOO expensive. I don't want to take classes that are useless, however, just for the sake of training.
>
> I am pretty much a beginner, although I have been "reading" a lot about PERL, and I am fascinated by Regular Expressions. I just need something to jumpstart my involvement. My primary need for PERL is for scripting Tivoli Storage Manager activities, but my interests are definitely beyond this niche usage.
>
> Any suggestions you may have will be GREATLY appreciated!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Dennis Berestecki
> Tivoli Storage Manager Administrator
> US Oncology - Houston, TX
> 281.642.4786 (Cell)
> dennis.berestecki at usoncology.com

The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments
are confidential, possibly privileged and intended for the
addressee(s) only.  Only the addressee(s) may read, disseminate,
retain or otherwise use this message.  If received in error, please
immediately inform the sender and then delete this message without
disclosing its contents to anyone.