[pm-h] April Meeting

Pete Krawczyk mongers at bsod.net
Mon Mar 12 07:45:17 PDT 2007

Subject: Re: [pm-h] April Meeting
From: Jeremy Fluhmann <fluhmann at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:31:42 -0500

}Last year's post-yapc hackathon was fairly small (I believe)
}as compared to Chicago's full blown hackathon later that year.

Actually - they were about the same size, go figure.  More locals showed
up for the November one than the June one, but the June one had many of
the "heavyweights" of the community hacking it out in an unused IIT
cafeteria.  The November one was just more formal and more publicized.

Also, the post-YAPC one was "hack on whatever you want", while the
November one was "hack on whatever you want, but we could use some hands
on Parrot."  Similar yet different.

-Pete K
--
Pete Krawczyk