[pm-h] July Houson.pm meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Jul 8 15:02:44 PDT 2007

As it stands, no one has explicitly volunteered to speak at the July
meeting. However, we will be having a "technical" meeting at our normal
1111 Fannin location.

If no one is prepared to talk, Todd and I will be covering some of the
topics we have been discussing in the past few weeks. These include

  * Hands-on technical meetings
  * Group Projects
  * Training classes

We're looking to increase the usefulness of the technical meetings for
the Perl users of Houston.

We'll also welcome the first of our "sister" groups in the Houston area,
TheWoodlands.pm.

Don't miss this meeting if you have suggestions for the technical
direction of the group(s).

DON'T PANIC! I'm a trained professional, and far more qualified to
panic in this situation than you are.