[pm-h] Next Meeting

Todd Rinaldo toddr at null.net
Fri Jul 6 06:41:48 PDT 2007

Houston.pm,

I'm a little slow on the reply.

I think a lot of us are very capable perl programmers. It occurs to me that
maybe we'd be more interested in a format where we do a hands on training of
something taught in the past? (Catalyst would be on my agenda)

Or perhaps we could pick up an existing CPAN module and help maintain it?
I've actually found a few modules on CPAN that look abandoned but seem to be
a dependancy for many very useful modules. Maybe we can adopt one of them
and fix some of their problems? An easy one might be some of the CPAN
modules that repeatedly re-install because they lack a proper version in
their file.

I'd love to hear any other ideas.

1111 Fannin is open for business next Tuesday. I'm not sure what our meeting
format will be, but I plan to bring a switch, so bring a spare network cable
or 2 to plug in.