[pm-h] January Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Jan 4 18:07:11 PST 2007

Just a quick reminder for everyone that the January meeting of
Houston.pm is next Tuesday (Jan. 9), starting around 6pm or 6:15.

We will meeting at 1111 Fannin, once again, in the basement. Someone
will be on hand in the lobby to let people in until about 6:15.

I will be presenting on the basics of building a Perl module. If you
have any ideas for a (simple) module we can put together on Tuesday,
email your idea to me or the list. Otherwise, I may pick something
ridiculous or boring on Tuesday.<grin/>

See you there.
$HOME is where your dotfiles are.                       -- Gym Quirk