[pm-h] January Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Jan 2 04:52:33 PST 2007

The January meeting of Houston.pm is a week away.

Unfortunately, our scheduled speaker had to cancel, so I'm looking for
alternatives. A few of us had talked about a presentation on creating
Perl modules and tools that help with the process. If no one volunteers
with a topic in the next couple of days, that's what we'll probably go
with.

Any volunteers?

Perl isn't really about safety. It's about getting where you're going,
and enjoying the trip. It's more important to be a good driver than to
have seven feet of sponge rubber all around your car.    -- Larry Wall