[pm-h] Reminder: No meeting this month

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Dec 10 16:11:43 PST 2007

I was just reminded by my wife that tomorrow would normally be our
meeting night.

So this is a reminder for everyone else. For the past few years, we have
not had a meeting in December because everyone is usually busy. This is
the official (if late) reminder that we will not have our monthly
meeting.

Happy holidays, and see you in January.

The competent programmer is fully aware of the limited size of his own
skull. He therefore approaches his task with full humility, and avoids
clever tricks like the plague.                    -- Edsger Dijkstra