[pm-h] YAPC::NA 2007

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sat Apr 7 09:44:44 PDT 2007

I haven't spent much time on the list reminding everyone, but the
registration for Yet Another Perl Conference::North America 2007 is
open. We also have openings for presentations.

The website is http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/.

Also donations/sponsorships are open starting at $100 for companies. If
you think your company (or another that you know) might be interested
in helping to sponsor YAPC::NA, email sponsors at yapchouston.org for
sponsorship information.

This is a relatively inexpensive conference, in our city, bringing in
some big names in Perl. If you have ever had an interest in going to a
programming conference but have not been able to afford it (in time or
money), this would be the conference to hit.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is.                    -- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut