[pm-h] Alternate Meeting Location

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Sep 21 18:59:14 PDT 2006

Given the stricter policy at HAL-PC, I mentioned the possibility of looking at
different meeting places last week.

So far, no one has had any suggestions.

As a way to get the brainstorming going, I thought I'd toss out my offices as
a potential location. I would need to clear it with my employer, but we have a
couple of nice rooms with projectors that we might be able to use after work.

I would also need to check what the security arrangements are for entry to the
building after work.

Our offices are located at the corner of Richmond and Wilcrest. Although it is
a little ways west, the location is pretty easy to get to.

Any interest?

One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Windows lie.