[pm-h] Upcoming Topics

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Sep 17 09:46:37 PDT 2006

I've recently been looking at the module Perl::Critic. Although Perl::Critic
supports Damian Conway's "Perl Best Practices" out of the box. It also
supports the ability to add policies of your own.

Is anyone interested in a talk about using Perl::Critic to improve adherence
to coding standards?

I'm looking at modifying the Perl::Critic policies for all of the modules that
I work on to see if it will actually improve my code.

It's easier to port a shell than a shell script.       -- Larry Wall