[pm-h] Upcoming meetings

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Sep 13 20:17:16 PDT 2006

We have two more scheduled meetings this year: October and November. At
present, there have been no volunteers for these meetings nor any topics
proposed.

So, it's time for this call for volunteers (or topics) for the next two
meetings.

Do you have a topic you know and are willing to present?
Do you have a topic you would like to hear?
Do you have a project you would like to show off?
Do you have a project that you would like to bring in to get help with?

It's also possible to go in a different direction than our normal
presentations:

Can you think of a good topic for a group discussion?
Would you like to propose a project that we can work on as a group?

We're waiting to hear from you.
You write code as if the person who will maintain your code is a violent
psychopath who knows where you live.                -- John F. Woods