[pm-h] December

Todd Rinaldo toddr at null.net
Sun Oct 29 16:45:25 PST 2006

Wade,
That sounds fun. Any other takers?

-----Original Message-----
From: houston-bounces+toddr=null.net at pm.org
[mailto:houston-bounces+toddr=null.net at pm.org] On Behalf Of G. Wade Johnson
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 11:36 AM
To: Houston Perl Mongers
Subject: [pm-h] December

Normally, we take December off from presentations because people are usually
pretty busy around the holidays.

I'm thinking that maybe this year we could do an informal social-type
meeting at a restaurant somewhere around our normal meeting date.

We could talk a bit about things like the YAPC progress and potential
locations and times for meetings next year, if we feel like it. Or, we could
just eat and get to know each other a bit.

Any interest?

Contrary to popular opinion, the plural of 'anecdote' is not 'fact'.