[pm-h] Meeting location

Todd Rinaldo toddr at null.net
Sat Oct 21 21:18:14 PDT 2006

Another possibility is 1111 Fannin downtown. It'll be in the basement,
easily accessible from the lobby. I would vote for 5:30/6:00-ish. I think
after 6:00 you can park in the streets so parking shouldn't be a problem.
The room should have projector/internet. I'm 99% certain I can get a room
for the next meeting. I just have to have a agreed upon date so I can call
and book it. Are we talking the 7th or 14th?

I haven't seen any comments on the time of week yet. I have no issue with
the current meeting dates, but I'm not clear what the rule set for
determining which Tuesday. Sometimes it's the first and sometimes the second
Tuesday.

PS: I'm equally fine with the HCC location. I'm against the Clear lake idea.
I would suggest that Clearlake is equivalent to suggesting a location in
Katy or the Woodlands. They're almost separate cities, and therefore
separate groups?